Turn on your receiver, I’m gonna lay it on the line….
….sang Dan McCafferty of Nazareth, once upon a time in the 70’s. I thought it an apt title for this post, as HEAVY METAL MANIACS are re-running my one-hour radio special from last night this Sunday night at 7pm European time. HMM is an organization dedicated to metal – we (Witch Cross) played their festival in Hoorn, Holland last year and they run an internet radio station accessible from their site. So if you missed it yesterday, just click on the HMM icon below to listen tonight. I’ve enjoyed getting into broadcasting, what with my Bay Radio slot twice-weekly here in Spain, and now with Heavy Metal Maniacs, I’m getting the chance to play some of my favourite rock music, stuff that inspired me back in the day, some from my friends in the biz, and some of the new stuff that’s coming out. It’s a fun gig- and I’ll probably do it again!
4 Comments »
(Born: 20th May,1958, Chesterfield, England) is a Bass Player and Lead Vocalist. Formerly with Tubeless Hearts, he played with English Pop band Christie from 1990 to 2003, and featured in Graham Oliver’s Saxon on two European tours, before other commitments resulted in John Ward taking over vocal duties for the resulting Oliver/Dawson Saxon CD releases. Nevertheless, he appeared on Graham Oliver’s solo album End of an Era returning the favour after Oliver had appeared on Tubeless Hearts Three CD. READ MORE….
CD’s AVAILABLE NOW!
SAVE MOJACAR MUSIC! FREE DOWNLOAD!
Download my 2009 solo album FOR FREE!!!
Buy a BLUE ODYSSEY T-shirt!
Buy my Art!
- Really getting very pissed off with all these twitter ads invading my timeline now. I don't want a Louis Vuitton handbag for chrissakes! 1 day ago
- @glenn_hughes huge part of your musical history! 1 day ago
- @Skybirdmax used to play a gig within sight of it! Also remember Ralph Coates playing for them cos I'm an old git! #wishderbyhadfinished2nd 1 day ago
- RT @xtcfans: It's a boxset on a disc,look at what glories you get,here... burningshed.com/store/ape/prod… Don't delay,you know it makes cents. 1 day ago
- @ClassicRockMag @Aerosmith no need to defend it, any band that can put an album out like that after 40 years have nothing to prove to anyone 1 day ago