Italy bound with Witch Cross
Just a couple of weeks to catch our breath this month, and then its all systems go for WITCH CROSS again as we converge from Spain, England, Denmark and Sweden on Gallio in Northern Italy to appear at the Sun Valley Metal Fest! We’re really looking forward to this one. We’ll have exclusive copies of the new album ‘Axe to Grind’ on sale, a full ten days ahead of its worldwide official release date, and we’re going to be performing tracks from both that and the classic ‘Fit for Fight’ album for our Italian fans.
We’re really pumped with the reviews we’ve been getting for the new album. We put a lot of hard work into it, and it’s nice to see it being received so well, but the acid test is not what it means to the critics – it’s what it means to the fans…we hope you like it, and that it rocks your world!
June 13, 2013 - Posted by kevmoore | Metal, Music, Recording, Rock, Thoughts, Touring, Witch Cross, Writing | Axe to Grind, danish, Denmark, Festival, Fit for fight, Heavy metal, Italy, sun valley festival, Witch Cross
2 Comments »
(Born: 20th May,1958, Chesterfield, England) is a Bass Player and Lead Vocalist. Formerly with Tubeless Hearts, he played with English Pop band Christie from 1990 to 2003, and featured in Graham Oliver’s Saxon on two European tours, before other commitments resulted in John Ward taking over vocal duties for the resulting Oliver/Dawson Saxon CD releases. Nevertheless, he appeared on Graham Oliver’s solo album End of an Era returning the favour after Oliver had appeared on Tubeless Hearts Three CD. READ MORE….
CD’s AVAILABLE NOW!
SAVE MOJACAR MUSIC! FREE DOWNLOAD!
Download my 2009 solo album FOR FREE!!!
Buy a BLUE ODYSSEY T-shirt!
Buy my Art!
- @RollingStones @officialKeef Nobody moves at one with a Telecaster like Keith Richards. 5 hours ago
- @tinastullracing @metalodyssey Heads or Tails? ...heads it is. 5 hours ago
- @vurnt22 @NBCPhiladelphia Exactly - something in place on the statutes that brooks no argument, no wriggle room. 23 hours ago
- @NBCPhiladelphia @vurnt22 What a wonderful photograph...and what a terrible travesty of justice to lose all those years. 23 hours ago
- @FayeRayxXx COYR! 1 day ago