Scandimania! – Witch Cross set to rock Copenhagen and Oslo
This week is a busy week for Witch Cross. I fly out to Denmark early Wednesday morning to meet up with Viking Metal buddies. An evening rehearsing and then we have shows in both Denmark and Norway’s capital cities. I’m absolutely buzzing at the prospect of delivering songs from ‘Fit for Fight’ and ‘Axe to Grind’ live again! Since the band re-formed, we still have relatively few live appearances under our belt, so it’s always good to crank up the guitars and get into the metal groove – we grow stronger with every show. If you’re anywhere near Stengade in Copenhagen on Thursday, or Revolver in Oslo on Friday, get yourselves down and rock the night away with us!
2014 promises to be an even busier year for Witch Cross, we have a few cool things in the pipeline, so check out our website to be kept up to date with what we’re up to.
November 17, 2013 - Posted by kevmoore | Metal, Music, Recording, Rock, Thoughts, Touring, Witch Cross, Writing | Copenhagen, Denmark, Heavy metal, Norway, oslo, Revolver, Scandinavia, Stengade, Witch Cross
2 Comments »
(Born: 20th May,1958, Chesterfield, England) is a Bass Player and Lead Vocalist. Formerly with Tubeless Hearts, he played with English Pop band Christie from 1990 to 2003, and featured in Graham Oliver’s Saxon on two European tours, before other commitments resulted in John Ward taking over vocal duties for the resulting Oliver/Dawson Saxon CD releases. Nevertheless, he appeared on Graham Oliver’s solo album End of an Era returning the favour after Oliver had appeared on Tubeless Hearts Three CD. READ MORE….
CD’s AVAILABLE NOW!
SAVE MOJACAR MUSIC! FREE DOWNLOAD!
Download my 2009 solo album FOR FREE!!!
Buy a BLUE ODYSSEY T-shirt!
Buy my Art!
- @enidgirlschool Excellent! he did a great job mixing our 'Axe to Grind' album! Proper rock producer! Good luck with the new album. 6 days ago
- RT @enidgirlschool: Hooking up with Chris Tsangarides who's producing our new album. Hitting the studio in January! 6 days ago
- @thelostrecord Now come on, be honest...you're making these genres up, aren't you? #whateverhappenedtotheolddays 6 days ago
- @enidgirlschool Nice line-up Enid! Michael was excellent in Dublin last year. 6 days ago
- @loveandgarbage @thelostrecord They already lost me with the second one..how many are we up to now? #charityburnout 6 days ago