In two weeks I’ll be heading to London to meet up with my songwriting partner and Witch Cross guitarist Mike Koch to put down the final vocal tracks for our forthcoming album, scheduled for release in the Spring through Hell’s Headbangers. It’s an exciting time – we have a fabulous legendary name with an enviable metal pedigree doing the mixing for us at the end of January – Little John is finishing up his bass lines in Denmark, and my son Corey has the task of recording some ‘special contributions’ for the album. We’re really stoked about this project, from the songs and the performances, to the guest artists and the killer artwork for the cover!
2013 is all set to be a busy year for Witch Cross, as we aim to play songs old and new across Europe in support of the album – Look out for us on the road!
2 Comments »
(Born: 20th May,1958, Chesterfield, England) is a Bass Player and Lead Vocalist. Formerly with Tubeless Hearts, he played with English Pop band Christie from 1990 to 2003, and featured in Graham Oliver’s Saxon on two European tours, before other commitments resulted in John Ward taking over vocal duties for the resulting Oliver/Dawson Saxon CD releases. Nevertheless, he appeared on Graham Oliver’s solo album End of an Era returning the favour after Oliver had appeared on Tubeless Hearts Three CD. READ MORE….
CD’s AVAILABLE NOW!
SAVE MOJACAR MUSIC! FREE DOWNLOAD!
Download my 2009 solo album FOR FREE!!!
Buy a BLUE ODYSSEY T-shirt!
Buy my Art!
- @metalodyssey @metalchurchis1 @MariaHaskins @RizzoMarc @TrishaAchenbach @sduncandrums @WillWallner @DonnaTeresa5 @BjornEnglen @dewarpr METAL 12 hours ago
- @BassPlayerNow I think the action needs some adjustment... 12 hours ago
- @neilstorey a wonderful evening, and more to come! #keeffordirectorgeneral 12 hours ago
- @StevieSalas @SingaporeAir what?! Flying #easyjet tomorrow, they allow the gig bag in the cabin, never been refused....so far! 1 week ago
- @vurnt22 @KerrAvon666 Unique vocalist. 2 weeks ago
Site infoMoore:Music ®
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.