Churros, Chocolate and CD’s!
A trip today into La Laguna saw a third day of CD action! Yes, I managed to locate yet another
CD shop, and a handful of bargains into the…er….bargain!
Today, I snagged a 17 track Dio compilation imaginatively titled ‘The Collection’, for just 5.50 euros, A great powerpop album by
Odds – ‘Nest’, for just ONE measly euro! AND Scottish rockers Gun‘s 1997 numerically entitled offering ‘014316326326‘
for just 2 euros! The mighty Miki once again offered to buy them for me, but this time on the
strict condition that I pick up the tab in the next cafe….so off we went around the old Tenerife
capital and found a place offering Hot Chocolate and Churros, so we dug in! Check out the pictures, LOADS
of Churros!!! -and guess what? the bill was even cheaper than the CDs! Am I lucky or what? haha!
..And if you’re wondering, yes, they were delicious! Here’s a close-up…
5 Comments »
(Born: 20th May,1958, Chesterfield, England) is a Bass Player and Lead Vocalist. Formerly with Tubeless Hearts, he played with English Pop band Christie from 1990 to 2003, and featured in Graham Oliver’s Saxon on two European tours, before other commitments resulted in John Ward taking over vocal duties for the resulting Oliver/Dawson Saxon CD releases. Nevertheless, he appeared on Graham Oliver’s solo album End of an Era returning the favour after Oliver had appeared on Tubeless Hearts Three CD. READ MORE….
CD’s AVAILABLE NOW!
SAVE MOJACAR MUSIC! FREE DOWNLOAD!
Download my 2009 solo album FOR FREE!!!
Buy a BLUE ODYSSEY T-shirt!
Buy my Art!
- @Tom_Mcloughlin1 It's killing me. That game drained me! 23 hours ago
- @Tom_Mcloughlin1 total collapse mate. No desire. How can Huddersfield want it more? 1 day ago
- @Tom_Mcloughlin1 This Mac will suffer the same fate if The Rams don't get their sh*t together! :-) 1 day ago
- Just cleaning up the Fender Aerodyne Strat as I seem to be playing more guitar these days! http://t.co/2DPe5l5JHZ 1 day ago
- RT @WillWatt: Football fans around the country have so far pledged £6400 to the Blackpool fan who was fined £20,000 by BFC. http://t.co/dUA… 1 day ago