Turn on your receiver, I’m gonna lay it on the line….
….sang Dan McCafferty of Nazareth, once upon a time in the 70’s. I thought it an apt title for this post, as HEAVY METAL MANIACS are re-running my one-hour radio special from last night this Sunday night at 7pm European time. HMM is an organization dedicated to metal – we (Witch Cross) played their festival in Hoorn, Holland last year and they run an internet radio station accessible from their site. So if you missed it yesterday, just click on the HMM icon below to listen tonight. I’ve enjoyed getting into broadcasting, what with my Bay Radio slot twice-weekly here in Spain, and now with Heavy Metal Maniacs, I’m getting the chance to play some of my favourite rock music, stuff that inspired me back in the day, some from my friends in the biz, and some of the new stuff that’s coming out. It’s a fun gig- and I’ll probably do it again!
4 Comments »
(Born: 20th May,1958, Chesterfield, England) is a Bass Player and Lead Vocalist. Formerly with Tubeless Hearts, he played with English Pop band Christie from 1990 to 2003, and featured in Graham Oliver’s Saxon on two European tours, before other commitments resulted in John Ward taking over vocal duties for the resulting Oliver/Dawson Saxon CD releases. Nevertheless, he appeared on Graham Oliver’s solo album End of an Era returning the favour after Oliver had appeared on Tubeless Hearts Three CD. READ MORE….
CD’s AVAILABLE NOW!
SAVE MOJACAR MUSIC! FREE DOWNLOAD!
Download my 2009 solo album FOR FREE!!!
Buy a BLUE ODYSSEY T-shirt!
Buy my Art!
- @ClassicRockMag Quite right too. Nice to see many of the bands that pulled out will be performing at an all dayer for Sophie instead. 6 days ago
- My new sounds: Gibraltar Rant soundcloud.com/moore-music/gi… on #SoundCloud 1 week ago
- RT @AngelAirRecords: Just working on three new release for November. JENNY DARREN "Heartbreaker-Best Of 1977-1980", STRAIGHT EIGHT "No... h… 1 week ago
- @metalodyssey Nice wheels! 1 week ago
- Memo to the French Actor who cut his hand a bit on the train: You're not a hero mate. The other guys are. Decline the interviews. #pompous 1 week ago