Here’s an interview with me from my studio, The Indalo Cave, conducted by Almeria Life’s Catherine Eleman, in which I discuss my work across the different bands and genres. Enjoy!
February 7, 2014 Posted by kevmoore | Bootleg Counterfeit Sweet, Home Studio, Metal, Music, Recording, Rock, Video | almeria, Axe to Grind, B.C. Sweet, Blue Odyssey, Bootleg Counterfeit Sweet, Christie, Fit for fight, Heavy metal, Kev Moore, Rock, Spain, Witch Cross, Yellow River | 9 Comments
(Born: 20th May,1958, Chesterfield, England) is a Bass Player and Lead Vocalist. Formerly with Tubeless Hearts, he played with English Pop band Christie from 1990 to 2003, and featured in Graham Oliver’s Saxon on two European tours, before other commitments resulted in John Ward taking over vocal duties for the resulting Oliver/Dawson Saxon CD releases. Nevertheless, he appeared on Graham Oliver’s solo album End of an Era returning the favour after Oliver had appeared on Tubeless Hearts Three CD. READ MORE….
CD’s AVAILABLE NOW!
SAVE MOJACAR MUSIC! FREE DOWNLOAD!
Download my 2009 solo album FOR FREE!!!
Buy a BLUE ODYSSEY T-shirt!
Buy my Art!
- @xtcfans stockhausen influenced? :-) 5 days ago
- @howardkaylan surely not. Isnt it the progress of his IQ over a three year period? 1.....5.....6.... 5 days ago
- @metalodyssey yep, a great solo album. 5 days ago
- @xtcfans 'sympathy for the devil' for example. I concur. 5 days ago
- @kathryntickell caramelness.... 5 days ago
Site infoMoore:Music ®
Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.