Interview for the Almeria Life channel
Here’s an interview with me from my studio, The Indalo Cave, conducted by Almeria Life’s Catherine Eleman, in which I discuss my work across the different bands and genres. Enjoy!
February 7, 2014 - Posted by kevmoore | Bootleg Counterfeit Sweet, Home Studio, Metal, Music, Recording, Rock, Video | almeria, Axe to Grind, B.C. Sweet, Blue Odyssey, Bootleg Counterfeit Sweet, Christie, Fit for fight, Heavy metal, Kev Moore, Rock, Spain, Witch Cross, Yellow River
9 Comments »
(Born: 20th May,1958, Chesterfield, England) is a Bass Player and Lead Vocalist. Formerly with Tubeless Hearts, he played with English Pop band Christie from 1990 to 2003, and featured in Graham Oliver’s Saxon on two European tours, before other commitments resulted in John Ward taking over vocal duties for the resulting Oliver/Dawson Saxon CD releases. Nevertheless, he appeared on Graham Oliver’s solo album End of an Era returning the favour after Oliver had appeared on Tubeless Hearts Three CD. READ MORE….
CD’s AVAILABLE NOW!
SAVE MOJACAR MUSIC! FREE DOWNLOAD!
Download my 2009 solo album FOR FREE!!!
Buy a BLUE ODYSSEY T-shirt!
Buy my Art!
- @xtcfans ..coronary as we all cheered with glee along with the line 'SNOT running down his nose!" It was immortal ever after just for that. 7 hours ago
- @xtcfans..and some dodgy ones too. Our form teacher played Aqualung in school assembly on its release. Deputy Headmistress nearly had a ... 7 hours ago
- @xtcfans They certainly arrived in a gloriously bedraggled wild eyed blues frenzy. They have had some fine moments throughout their career.. 7 hours ago
- My new sounds: Coda soundcloud.com/moore-music/co… on #SoundCloud 8 hours ago
- @RealRockNews @metalodyssey Keeping the Glam flame alive Stone! soundcloud.com/moore-music/fo… 10 hours ago
Site infoMoore:Music ®
Blog at WordPress.com.