Interview for the Almeria Life channel
Here’s an interview with me from my studio, The Indalo Cave, conducted by Almeria Life’s Catherine Eleman, in which I discuss my work across the different bands and genres. Enjoy!
February 7, 2014 - Posted by kevmoore | Bootleg Counterfeit Sweet, Home Studio, Metal, Music, Recording, Rock, Video | almeria, Axe to Grind, B.C. Sweet, Blue Odyssey, Bootleg Counterfeit Sweet, Christie, Fit for fight, Heavy metal, Kev Moore, Rock, Spain, Witch Cross, Yellow River
9 Comments »
(Born: 20th May,1958, Chesterfield, England) is a Bass Player and Lead Vocalist. Formerly with Tubeless Hearts, he played with English Pop band Christie from 1990 to 2003, and featured in Graham Oliver’s Saxon on two European tours, before other commitments resulted in John Ward taking over vocal duties for the resulting Oliver/Dawson Saxon CD releases. Nevertheless, he appeared on Graham Oliver’s solo album End of an Era returning the favour after Oliver had appeared on Tubeless Hearts Three CD. READ MORE….
CD’s AVAILABLE NOW!
SAVE MOJACAR MUSIC! FREE DOWNLOAD!
Download my 2009 solo album FOR FREE!!!
Buy a BLUE ODYSSEY T-shirt!
Buy my Art!
- Witch Cross in print! mooremusic.wordpress.com/2015/07/03/wit… http://t.co/7xbQ1tjsVF 2 days ago
- My new sounds: Parrot Beach Cafe soundcloud.com/moore-music/pa… on #SoundCloud 1 week ago
- RT @metalodyssey: FOLLOW "THE GOOD GUYS OF ROCK N ROLL" >>> @mooremusicbiz @RealJeffLaBar @AlexGrossi @tonyharnell @BjornEnglen @RussDWaRf … 1 week ago
- @DerekSherinian So THAT'S the secret recipe...trap the chicken between the power lines and fry it that way! 2 weeks ago
- @5000mgmt There is the honest sweat of a million brave men in those troubled aisles.... 2 weeks ago