Interview for the Almeria Life channel
Here’s an interview with me from my studio, The Indalo Cave, conducted by Almeria Life’s Catherine Eleman, in which I discuss my work across the different bands and genres. Enjoy!
February 7, 2014 - Posted by kevmoore | Bootleg Counterfeit Sweet, Home Studio, Metal, Music, Recording, Rock, Video | almeria, Axe to Grind, B.C. Sweet, Blue Odyssey, Bootleg Counterfeit Sweet, Christie, Fit for fight, Heavy metal, Kev Moore, Rock, Spain, Witch Cross, Yellow River
9 Comments »
(Born: 20th May,1958, Chesterfield, England) is a Bass Player and Lead Vocalist. Formerly with Tubeless Hearts, he played with English Pop band Christie from 1990 to 2003, and featured in Graham Oliver’s Saxon on two European tours, before other commitments resulted in John Ward taking over vocal duties for the resulting Oliver/Dawson Saxon CD releases. Nevertheless, he appeared on Graham Oliver’s solo album End of an Era returning the favour after Oliver had appeared on Tubeless Hearts Three CD. READ MORE….
CD’s AVAILABLE NOW!
SAVE MOJACAR MUSIC! FREE DOWNLOAD!
Download my 2009 solo album FOR FREE!!!
Buy a BLUE ODYSSEY T-shirt!
Buy my Art!
- @ClassicRockMag Quite right too. Nice to see many of the bands that pulled out will be performing at an all dayer for Sophie instead. 5 days ago
- My new sounds: Gibraltar Rant soundcloud.com/moore-music/gi… on #SoundCloud 6 days ago
- RT @AngelAirRecords: Just working on three new release for November. JENNY DARREN "Heartbreaker-Best Of 1977-1980", STRAIGHT EIGHT "No... h… 1 week ago
- @metalodyssey Nice wheels! 1 week ago
- Memo to the French Actor who cut his hand a bit on the train: You're not a hero mate. The other guys are. Decline the interviews. #pompous 1 week ago