Witch Cross on the Road – Very ‘Eavy Festival – Holland 2014
2014 Has been fairly quiet for Witch Cross so far, but there’s been a lot going on behind the scenes. As you may have read HERE, we are honoured to have our version of Angel Witch’s eponymous song on the newly released KEEP IT TRUE album, and we also have another tribute track in the works. our studio is currently undergoing a big refurbishment, and later this year we’ll resume work and the large number of demos guitarist Mike Koch and I already have written as a basis for the third album.
But more immediately, in just under three weeks, we’ll be hitting the road again and convening in Stadtskanaal, Holland to play once again for our amazing Dutch fans at the Very ‘Eavy Festival, which features a host of great bands such as NWOBHM legends Tygers of Pan Tang and Dutch metal band Picture, who I met up with last year at Leyendas del Rock near Alicante.
Here’s a fun video promo for the festival:
Come along and bang your heads with us as we play songs from the classic ‘Fit for Fight’ and its follow-up ‘Axe to Grind’!
March 30, 2014 - Posted by kevmoore | Metal, Music, Recording, Rock, Witch Cross | danish, Denmark, Dutch, Festival, Heavy metal, Holland, Metal, Netherlands, Picture, Rock, Stadtkanaal, Tygers of Pan Tang, Witch Cross
3 Comments »
(Born: 20th May,1958, Chesterfield, England) is a Bass Player and Lead Vocalist. Formerly with Tubeless Hearts, he played with English Pop band Christie from 1990 to 2003, and featured in Graham Oliver’s Saxon on two European tours, before other commitments resulted in John Ward taking over vocal duties for the resulting Oliver/Dawson Saxon CD releases. Nevertheless, he appeared on Graham Oliver’s solo album End of an Era returning the favour after Oliver had appeared on Tubeless Hearts Three CD. READ MORE….
CD’s AVAILABLE NOW!
SAVE MOJACAR MUSIC! FREE DOWNLOAD!
Download my 2009 solo album FOR FREE!!!
Buy a BLUE ODYSSEY T-shirt!
Buy my Art!
- @JeremyClarkson Never in doubt, was it? #gingerfreezone 5 hours ago
- @vurnt22 It's such a shame we even have the distinction 'people of colour'. I see good people, and bad people. The bad is on the inside. 5 hours ago
- @neilstorey I shall be continuing the Thai soup theme this evening. 5 hours ago
- @prodnose Hardly a day goes by when I don't think of Clarence the cross-eyed Lion. Actually, that's not true. But I've thought of him now. 8 hours ago
- Spooky! twitter.com/BeardedGenius/… 8 hours ago